Ten Things You Need To Think About BEFORE You Have Foot Surgery. 1. You need to exhaust conservative treatment before you decide...
Thursday, December 10, 2009
Men's & Women's Dress Shoes with Hidden Shock Absorbers in the Heel...
It's been a challenge for my patients to find dress shoes that are decently stylish while still being good for your feet. The Gravity Defyer was designed Alexander Einekevah who created this shoe when his 14 year old nephew was diagnosed with a cancerous growth in his heel and had to have heel replacement surgery and was told by doctors that he was given little chance of living pain free. Mr Einekevah created the Impact Research Technology Groups in 2003 which was a "think tank of engineers" to help him create the Gravity Defyer Shoe which claims to have:
1. Industrial Grade Smart Memory Master Spring in the heel area.
2. Twin Stabilizer Springs also in the heel area.
3. AVS3 Cooling Vent in the heel area.
4. Removable Thick Insole (may be able to be replaced by a Custom Molded Insert depending on the shoe).
5. AVS3 Air Circulation Channels in the Sole.
6. Shock Absorbing Polymer Sole.
7. Soft leather Collar shaped for comfort.
8. Hand Stitched Nappa Leather Uppers.
These shoes would be very good for anyone who requires a dress shoe and suffers with:
* Plantar Fasciitis/Heel Pain
* Knee, Hip, Lower Back Pain
Patients who might have fitting problems with the shoes are:
* Moderate to Severe Bunions or Hammertoes.
* Forefoot Issues.
This is worth a look for anyone searching for a decent dress shoe that is comfortable as well as stylish. Go to...
1-800-429-0039 (for a catalog)
*Remember that if pain persists - see your Doctor!
Have a great Day...
Dr Cathy McCarthy
Posted by Doctor of Podiatry Discusses and Recommends Shoes. at 6:08 AM