Featured Post

Thinking About Foot Surgery? Ten Things You Need To Think About BEFORE You Have Foot Surgery.

Ten Things You Need To Think About BEFORE  You Have Foot Surgery. 1. You need to exhaust conservative treatment before you decide...

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Julian Hakes "Soleless" Shoe.


WOW!

As art, this shoe is stunning!

I'd happily display it in my living room.
I don't know what my husband would say about it but, you never know, he's an artist (and he loves me) so - he might totally humor me.

As a Podiatrist...

Oy Vay.

If this shoe gets popular and women actually WEAR it...

Or, even worse, try to walk it in...

This shoe could single-handedly help pay off my student loans!



Final Analysis:
I highly recommend this shoe as beautiful gorgeous eye-candy art...

or to wear while sitting...

But

Don't walk in it!! 



Thank you Julian Hakes for the gorgeous shoes!
They are beautiful...

Yours Truely,

Lover of Beautiful Shoes,
Friend to Feet,

Dr. Cathleen A. McCarthy 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

guess you could add all high heeled shoes to the list, well anything that isn't flat :)