Featured Post

Thinking About Foot Surgery? Ten Things You Need To Think About BEFORE You Have Foot Surgery.

Ten Things You Need To Think About BEFORE  You Have Foot Surgery. 1. You need to exhaust conservative treatment before you decide...

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Update about "Anne's Wide Shoes"...

Claire was kind enough to give me an update on "Anne's Wide Shoes" and unfortunately they have closed. 

Claire recommends The Shoe Mill which carries many of the same brands for wide to extra wide shoes. 

She also recommends OtherWideShoes on the NE Corner of Southern & McClintock. 

Both stores are in Tempe, AZ but she says "the trek is worth it"!

Thank You Claire!!


2 comments:

IT-spec said...

I was going to a party with friends that day, but it was suddenly canceled. I decided to look for entertainment on the Internet and came across the site pokiemate from Australia, where there were many games and bets, and I was interested in the bonus for the first games. There are many other bonuses and promotions, as well as a wide selection of games that made my day unforgettable. I tried a few games and even won some money. This site has become my favorite place for online entertainment.

cooker said...

Every time I have a holiday I go on a tour of Greece, because it is the best place on the planet. And I always book tours on the website https://gr.guide because this service organises the best tours in Greece! Here you can choose a large number of different tours to different parts of Greece. I'm glad I'm cancelling this service.